By using this service, you are agreeing to comply with this website’s privacy notice and the terms and conditions outlined below:
- You are explicitly confirming that you understand that the information on Buzz On The Block is intended to be used for information purposes only
- You are of legal age and authorized to use the information contained herein
- You understand that Buzz On The Block is not responsible for any third party websites that you may access via a link on this website; it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or the privacy policies of such third parties
By agreeing to this website’s terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to not:
- Create or transmit spam
- Use an automated means to access this website
- Post abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive comments
- Harass, impersonate, threaten, or intimidate any person who has contributed to this website or posted comments on it
Buzz On The Block reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this website at any time. You will be notified if/when significant changes are made to the terms and conditions via an update to this page. Please send an email to email@example.com to report abuse of the above specified terms.
This Privacy Notice is intended to help you understand how Buzz On The Block handles your personal data. This Privacy Notice should be read in conjunction with other sections on this page namely, the Terms & Conditions and the Financial Disclaimer sections, to get a full understanding of how to use this website.
This Privacy Notice is intended to meet the requirements of:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/79 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (referred to as ‘EU GDPR’)
- Equivalent data protection laws in the United Kingdom (referred to as ‘UK GDPR’) and Switzerland (known as the ‘Swizz Data Protection Law’)
- Equivalent data protection laws in the state of California (referred to as ‘CCPA’ and ‘CPRA’)
Knowing your definitions is half the battle of understanding your rights with respect to data privacy. Please refer to the glossary on the Knowledge Base for key terms used in this Privacy Notice.
All categories of personal data are referred to in this Privacy Notice as personal data (including special personal data, PII and PI). Personal data is not collected on this website. Therefore, your personal data will not be passed onto third party sites nor will it be sold or shared for marketing purposes.
This website contains links to third party services. Buzz On The Block does not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of third parties. As such, this Privacy Notice does not apply to links to other websites and third party service providers. It is important to note that your browsing and interaction with third parties is subject to their rules and policies.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, all online tracking technologies (including web beacons, pixels, and tags) are referred to as ‘cookies’. Cookies are not used on this website. However, the browsers you use when visiting this website may place cookies on your device. Buzz On The Block does not have control over third party cookies but you have the ability to change the cookie settings of browsers.
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice or related questions about exercising your rights as a data subject, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained on this website is not intended as financial or investment advice.
Do not make investment decisions without first consulting a financial advisor and conducting your own research and due diligence.
Buzz On The Block is not liable for any actions taken due to reliance on content published on this site.
Your use of the information on this website, including materials linked from other websites, is at your own risk.